Are You a Victim and feel that your Victim’s Rights have been Violated?

You may contact the Wisconsin Department of Justice – Office of Crime Victim Services, Crime Victims Rights Board. The Crime Victims Rights Board (CVRB) operates by authority of Wis. Stat. Chapter 950.09 to review and investigate complaints filed by victims of crime regarding their crime victim rights.

Click HERE to see what your rights as a victim are.